Major Strengths of NativeScript Framework
NativeScript framework or approach comes with many strengths or positive features. These include the following-
- Cross-platform Approach
You have to write only one codebase to create any app for Android or iOS. Considering this fact, you may easily tweak the written code whenever you require the implementation of functionality specific to a particular platform.
- Lets you Get Benefits of Android and iOS Runtimes
If you are willing to get benefits of Android and iOS runtimes, you may even implement unique platform-based features by putting your minimum possible efforts. Reason for this that as applications use native components, they behave and appear in native way regardless of the platform you opt to use.
- Gives Access to Every Native Platform
NativeScript always provides you direct access to APIs of each of the native platforms, along with third party codes. Whenever you develop any app for Android, you will eventually import a few already existing functionality to implement in the native Android app.
- Scope to Learn Many New Things
- Acts as an Open-sourced Developmental Ecosystem
NativeScript is a type of open-sourced developmental ecosystem, because of which it allows you shaping both present and future of any framework. The team accepts feature requests and feedback, while welcome contributions in an excellent way.
- Incorporates ability of Pushing Minor App Updates without republishing them
Another prime strength of NativeScript is that it comes with the ability of pushing varieties of minor application updates to the users without any requirement to republish the respective app completely. Reason for this is that major mobile-based platforms allow minor content updates on air, as these updates never remove or add any content present in the app package, while never modify its actual purpose.
Role of NativeScript in Cross Platform App Development
- By using NativeScript framework, you may create a single cross-platform app to operate on both Android and iOS even by using different programming languages and other frameworks, which are comfortable for your web developers.
- NativeScript comes with a vibrant plugin ecosystem and it has provided a welcome addition by the introduction of Particle plugin in the marketplace.
- NativeScript Provides In-built Theme Mechanism
NativeScript provides an in-built theme mechanism in combination with approximately 13 varying color schemes to choose.
- NativeScript allows Use of Cascade Style
Whenever the view displays, you may apply all of the style properties to any underlying native widget. Whenever any application commences, NativeScript checks the existence of respective file. During this time, any CSS style contained in it load and used across various application pages. The file acts as a convenient place for storing styles to use on various pages. Even you may chance the file name, from which you load the application wide CSS.
- NativeScript Offers Native Rendering, as it uses Angular to Render
Strong reason for this is that both of them are of front-end developmental tools and they incorporate almost similar structures to create different components. Now, the question that comes in our mind is that what exactly NativeScript does? The answer is NativeScript is a framework to build solutions for large numbers of mobile platforms by using only one codebase.
Thus, app developers are now able to use Particle iOS and Android software development kits, abbreviated as SDKs in various NativeScript apps. Indeed, NativeScript has made cross-platform and IoT mobile applications easy to build than before.
Special Features to Offer Native Rendering
Key features of NativeScript to offer native rendering include-
- NativeScript development comes with a prominent feature of declarative style and hence, it simplifies building of various mobile components.
- The developmental tool utilizes User Interface native code irrespective of the programming language you use to write codes.
- NativeScript is the best option to create any mobile app intended to fulfill business and/or commercial needs.
- A single line of code is enough to setup NativeScript and hence, it is a convenient option for web and app developers today.
NativeScript thus provided technological experts with complete access to API. In this way, you may access everything whether it is a phone call or camera setting within only a few seconds.
- NativeScript combined with Angular 2-Much More than Framework
NativeScript combined with Angular 2 is much more than a simple framework. This is because; you may opt to use it spins various websites. In fact, it has evolved as a platform to decouple DOM and at the same time, to foster reuse of cross-platform codes. Because of this, developers may easily repurpose few of the same codes, which they use for building websites and use them to build many downloadable mobile apps and desktop apps both. In this way, Angular 2 has opened an entirely new world for every Angular developer.
- NativeScript Supports Same Accessibility to Other Apps as Native Apps
Applications created by using NativeScript framework give support to same accessibility as similar to various native apps. This is very much essential for everyone designing apps, which require meeting specific accessibility standards before they go live. Particularly, this is useful when you have to start with the implementation of unit or functional tests for your applications.
- Angular 2 and NativeScript allows Sharing Routes if Required
Another major benefit of Angular 2 and NativeScript is that it allows sharing of routes, along with the standard TypeScrip component file as well as your CSS in case of requirement.
- As a developer, you may even differentiate the website’s HTML markup from the XML markup of your mobile applications.
- Overall, you may share maximum 75percent of the code among designated platforms. Angular 2 architecture delivers NativeScrip app to various app stores whenever it is time from inside the folder of NativeScript.
- If this is not enough, Angular 2 lets you sharing every visual asset between two different platforms if required.
- NativeScript Framework Allows Usage of Complete APIs Stack
- NativeScript Offers Out of the Box 0-Day Support
Another prime feature about NativeScript is that it offers you out of the box based 0-day support for various innovative native platforms. As the framework exposes unmodified native UI and APIs components, you may use the latest ones whenever Google, Apple or Microsoft updates for various mobile platforms.
To conclude, we should say that NativeScript is the most preferable option to perform cross platform app development. Therefore, whether you are familiar with Android and/or iOS, you may easily step ahead to develop varieties of innovative apps by using NativeScript framework.
Contact us if you desire to stand unparalleled in the queue of competitors by levering our expertise in mobile technology to mobilize your business. Coreway Solution is a globally trusted mobile app development company provides a spectrum of custom mobility development solution ranging from the on-demand mobile app, enterprise and healthcare mobility solution & startup app. Ever since we inaugurated our operation in the year 2010, we have been working with the holistic aim of providing an innovative mobile app development solution that keeps business in the heart and pockets of your customers. Our expertise lies in the creation of high impact, result driven and engaging B2B or B2E mobile apps on all popular platforms including Hybrid, Cross-platform and Native technologies.